- Step 1 – Consultation and Prequalification
- Step 2 – Gathering of financial documents
- Step 3 – Negotiations
- Step 4 – Approval
- Total time frame
* Proof of income. This can include W2′s, pay stubs, rental agreements or bank statements.
* Hardship letter (explain what happened that made you fall behind)
* Most recent mortgage statement
* 4 months of bank statements
* 2009 W2′s
* Tax returns for 2008 & 2009
* Monthly Expense Sheet
What Happens Next – We review and analyze your information in order to compile a negotiation package to submit to your lender. We will fully analyze your case before we begin negotiations.
NOTE: This process my take up to 45 days to complete depending on how fast you provide us with the necessary information.